Survival energy partners works with communities and investors to identify opportunities for resilience-based microgrid development, across Canada.
Our clients know a more secure, sustainable future is not only a possibility, but a necessity, and are ready to get started.
That current economic, social and environmental challenges can be tackled in a more holistic, integrated, and ultimately localized manner. And that renewable energy microgrids are the foundation for empowered communities.
Our clients include:
- Regional Governments
- Intentional Communities
- First Nations
- Impact Investors
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Off-grid Projects
- Mining and Natural Resources
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Sales & Marketing
- Deal Origination and Capital Sourcing
Flexible Fee Structure
- Affordable, low-cost retainer & work fees based on milestones delivery, structured around your project budget and schedule
- Bonus performance fees based on funding success from 1-5%
- No trailing, hidden, or retroactive charges ever. Our time and milestone-based billing is reasonable, simple, and based on meeting your expectations and outcomes.
What are your community’s or funds specific interests and goals? Survival Energy Partners is a heat-seeking clean energy missile that can save you huge amounts of time identifying and hitting your targets.
Resilience-based renewable microgrid development, though critical to future community stability, is currently a complex and potentially expensive process.
In short: Let’s set up the perfect partnership or cluster for your unique strengths, challenges, and opportunities in regional renewable energy generation, storage, and distribution.
Survival Energy Partners’ 15 years of networking and trades-work experience in Canadian renewable energy can assist you in developing a plan, and finding the right capital, to make your resilient microgrid solution a reality.